How to Apply
- Tour our Campus with an Admissions team member
- Schedule a Career Planning Session
- Submit a completed application which can found here
- Please submit $25 non-refundable application fee, click here to pay:
- Students must provide a letter of intent describing reasons and goals for enrolling.
- Complete the entrance examination.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ACCEPTANCE EXPIRES IN 6 MONTHS; APPLICANTS NEED TO REAPPLY IN ORDER TO ATTEND THE SCHOOL)
To register, students must submit the following to the Admissions Representative at the time of registration. *
- A credit or debit card to pay the State of New Jersey registration fee online.
- Copy of your High School Diploma, Official Transcript or General Equivalence Diploma.
- Copy of NJ driver’s license, passport or birth certificate.
- Two recent photos 2″ x 2″.
- E-sign enrollment documents and submit the $350.00 Registration Fee.
Rizzieri Schools are open to individuals that are 17 years of age and older, have a High School Diploma or GED. This school do not accept Ability to Benefit Students. Rizzieri Schools in their admissions, instruction and graduation policies, do not practice discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, financial status, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Print, fill out, and mail this form with a credit card, certified check, or money order, made out to Rizzieri.