Why Choose Rizzieri Aveda School
- Open since 1924
- First beauty school in the state of New Jersey
- Family owned and operated
- Instructors that are dedicated, professional and remain current in industry trends
- A focus on excellence in techniques, theory, and professionalism
- Access to the closely knit Aveda Network of Schools, Salons and Spas and the only Aveda Institute in the state of New Jersey.
Aveda institute is more than a beauty school. It’s an internationally renowned, cutting edge, eco-friendly cosmetology and spa institution dedicated to shaping the future of beauty, our industry and the world.
With over 30 years of nurturing beauty, environmental leadership and responsibility, Aveda sources organic, plant-based alternatives to synthetic chemicals and packaging. Aveda provides high-performing, award-winning products that are good for professionals, our guests and the earth. Aveda is the first beauty company manufacturing with 100% certified wind power. By committing to alternative energy sources, we can all have an impact on the energy we consume and help lower our carbon footprint.
We connect our mission and product development by sourcing ingredients from indigenous communities around the world. We gather as a global community during earth month to raise awareness and fund causes close to our hearts. Do you feel strongly about preserving our earth’s natural beauty? Join the green team and work with other students to inspire fellow classmates and guests to carry out Aveda’s mission on campus and in the community on a daily basis.
You will find superior education in Cosmetology, Skin Care, Barbering, Manicuring and advanced programs in our 14,500 square foot campus. The School has both classroom and clinical environments that are enhanced with the use of digital and hand on training to become a beauty professional. Rizzieri Aveda School is located in the Voorhees Town Center which is comprised of restaurant row, retail shops, and luxury condos. Free parking is provided in a nearby lot.
Meet Our Staff
- Anna Rizzieri, Owner
- Frank Rizzieri, President
- Karen Kline, Chief Operating Officer
- Valerie Ferrie, School Director
- Nicole Palladino, Director of Education
- Meg Biondi, Education Team Manager
- Victoria Sceia, Admissions Representative
- Felicia Whaley, Recruitment Specialist
- Alexandra VanLiew, Admissions Liaison
- Sara Brady, Financial Aid & Student Services Manager
- Angelina Pitts, Financial Aid Representative
- Christine Girardi, Student Services
- Jill Trotman, Inventory/Procurement Lead